Welcome to Hotel Silver Shine most luxurious hotel at Cox's bazar. Enjoy a striking destination inspired by the extraordinary landscape, melding the offerings of thrilling in outdoor recreation, with the hot & unsurpassed beauty of the Worlds Longest unbroken sea beach.
- Conference & Meeting Facilities.
- Roof Top Swimming Pool (9 a.m to 5 p.m).
- Pool Café (9 a.m To 5 p.m).
- Bar B.Q Dinner on the Roof Top side for Group.
- Fitness Center.
- Wi-Fi is available in the business center.
- Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- 24-Hour Front Desk, Baggage Storage, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Laundry, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Concierge Service
- Elevator, Safe, Air Conditioning
- Airport pick & Drop (on request).
From Dhaka By Bus
By bus preferably of Green Line (Scania/Volvo), Saudia (Mercedes Benz), TR Travels, Hanif (Volvo), Baghdad (Mercedes Benz), Shyamoli (RM-2) etc. via Port City Chittagong to Cox’s Bazar at Main Bus Terminal (Larpara) and then by Rickshaw/Auto-Rickshaw to reach the dreamy Hotel Silver Shine at Hotel-Motel Zone having the easiest approach to Sea-beach; approximately 11 hours’ time requires to cover the entire journey provided everything remains in order.
From Dhaka By Train
By Train from Kamalapur, Airport Railway Station namely, Subarna, Turna Nishitha, Mahanagar Godhuli, Mahanagar Provati etc. up to Chittagong and then by bus running towards Cox’s Bazar to get down at Main Bus Terminal (Larpara) and there from by Rickshaw/Auto-Rickshaw to reach Hotel Silver Shine at Hotel-Motel Zone adjacent to Sea-beach; about 12 hours’ time requires to end off the journey provided the others remain in order.
From Dhaka By Air
By air from Shah Jalal International Air Port to Cox’s Bazar Air Port by Regent Airways, United Airways, Biman Bangladesh Air Lines and then by rented car, micro-bus, auto-rickshaw etc. to reach Hotel Silver Shine; nearly 1.5 hours’ time requires to complete the journey if the others remain same & unchanged.